FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We aim to deliver your order within 2-5 business days almost anywhere in Australia.
If your order is placed before 2pm AEST on a business day (Mon-Fri), it leaves our warehouse the same day!
Orders placed after 2pm AEST or on weekends will be dispatched on the following business day.
The delivery times below are estimates and can vary depending on stock availability and your location.
DELIVERY OPTION DELIVERY TIME ORDER OVER $150 ORDER UNDER $150 Australian Metropolitan Areas 1-3 Business Days FREE $10 Australian Rural Areas 4-7 Business Days FREE $10
How does Click & Collect work?
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!).
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.READ FULL ARTICLE
- Returns Policy READ FULL ARTICLE
How do I look after my Docs?
Have your Docs lasting years with regular shoe care. We've kept it simple, just follow these tips.
Our number one selling shoe care product. Wonder Balsam is Dr. Martens unique blend of coconut oil, lanolin, and beeswax. The natural ingredients clean and protect leather to keep it soft and supple. Wonder Balsam protects against water, liquid and salt marks.
TOP TIP: USE A DAMP CLOTH TO REMOVE ANY DIRT AND APPLY THIS GENEROUSLY. IT REALLY IS WONDERFUL
A natural wax formula which can be used to preserve greasy, oily and waxy leather. Apply a generous heap onto a new pair of boots to speed up the breaking in process.
TOP TIP: USE A WASHING UP CLOTH TO APPLY SO YOU AVOID ANY UNWANTED STRAY FIBRES STICKING TO YOUR BOOTS.
A special formula which restores, conditions and protects smooth leathers from rain and stains. A solid wax.
TOP TIP: COVER SCUFFED TOES WITH BLACK POLISH OR LAYER OVER CHERRY RED LEATHER FOR A BURNISHED LOOK.
A solid wax paste formula which nourishes leather to keep it soft and supple. Our polish provides effective rain and stain resistance and buffs quickly to a high shine for use on smooth leathers.
TOP TIP: JUST APPLY A COATING, WIPE OFF EXCESS AND BUFF WITH A BRUSH TO SHINE.
Dr. Martens Cherry Red Smooth leather. Our dark cherry polish comes in a solid paste consistency and restores colour as well as nourishes the leather. Just apply a coating, wipe off excess, and buff with a brush to shine.
This non-aerosol spray creates a breathable layer of protection against dirt, rain, UV rays and stains. Safe to use on any colour of leather, suede nubuck, nylon or canvas.
TOP TIP: SPRAY GENEROUSLY OVER YOUR DOCS FROM 8-10 INCHES AWAY FOR ULTIMATE PROTECTION.
How do I know what size I am?
To ensure you choose the correct size for your feet we recommend you follow the method described here.To measure your size is better if you are helped by a second person.
- Put a sheet of paper along the wall and fixed to the floor using scotch tape.
- Then you stand over the paper, you must be standing straight, wearing socks, heels and back against the wall and feet together.
- Draw the outline of both feet and draw the straight line where the silhouette is longer. Draw another line parallel to 0.5 cm from this line (and the clearance is measured).
- Finally, measure the distance from the wall to the second line you have drawn (both feet do not have to be the same length).
- This will be your reference to know your shoe size.
When you find a Dr Marten that you like, simply select your preferred size metric (US/EU/UK) and choose your size. If you are unsure of which size is right for you, here are some helpful tips:
- Already own a pair of Docs?
Generally sizing tends to be standard across all Docs, although sizes can vary slightly depending on the style, shape, and material of the shoe. The size of the pair that you already own is a good guide!
- Use the product information and reviews
Certain styles can run a size larger or smaller. We’ll include this information on the product page when we have this information available, and often, fellow shoppers will leave reviews with size information that you can use.
Please find cm size conversions below:
What are the dimensions of Docs?
READ FULL ARTICLE
Can I change or cancel my order?
Once an order is placed, we are unable to cancel, change or update the details of your order. We take pride in our fast delivery which means most orders are packed and dispatched within a short amount of time.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer care team by sending them an email and they will do their best!
While we will make every attempt to accommodate your request, if your order has already been packed by our team we will be unable to cancel it. You can, however, return any unwanted items in accordance with our returns policy.READ FULL ARTICLE
Which payment methods are accepted?
Our online store accepts Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay (Aus only).
Unfortunately, we can not accept payment from cards issued overseas.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.READ FULL ARTICLE
- WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY ONLINE?
Simply register for an Afterpay account and enter your personal details. Once you're in our checkout, be sure to select Afterpay as your payment method and follow the prompts!
- WHAT IS THE MINIMUM ORDER VALUE?
There is no minimum order value!
- IS THERE A MAXIMUM ORDER VALUE?
Maximum order value $800 AUD.
- HOW MANY ORDERS CAN I HAVE ON THE GO AT ANY ONE TIME WITH AFTERPAY?
You can have up to 3 orders at any one time with Afterpay, with a combined value of up to $800 AUD.
- I WANT TO RETURN AN ORDER I PAID FOR WITH AFTERPAY. HOW DO I DO IT?
Exactly as you would have had you paid with your card! Please see our return policy.
If you have inquiries in regard to payments, declined orders, your Afterpay account, or for further information, find AfterPays FAQs on their website.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO USE AFTERPAY ONLINE?