In-store COVID Safe Plan
COVID SAFE PLAN
We’ve implemented the following measures to help you shop safely in-store. We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
1. Mandatory QR code check-in
Some states have mandated QR code check-ins via the official Government App. Please refer to your Local State Government for more information (Australia.gov.au).
2. Mandatory face coverings in-store
Some states have introduced mandatory mask-wearing indoors. Please refer to your Local State Government for more information (Australia.gov.au).
3. Maintain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas. These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
4. Use EFTPOS/Paywave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.
5. Use the sanitisation station upon entering the store
Hand sanitiser will be available for all customers upon entry.
6. Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
7. Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have, however they will maintain a 1.5-metre distance to comply with social distancing. Our stores will have disposable try on socks and gloves available for customers.
8. Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All team members will be required to complete ongoing training courses.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practice social distancing. We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.
We hope to see you in-store or online soon.READ FULL ARTICLE
Is it safe to receive packages from Dr. Martens?
We want to assure you that Dr. Martens along with our delivery partners, are doing everything we can to safeguard our team and customers during the preparation and delivery of your orders.
Our delivery partners are following several hygiene protocols including:
- Social distancing within processing facilities and during delivery to customers.
- Allocating workers to operational zones within processing facilities and performing daily temperature checks.
- The use of mandatory face coverings and screens where relevant.
- Practicing good hygiene and regular cleaning of delivery vehicles.
- No longer asking for signatures on delivery, to avoid unnecessary contact.
To keep our delivery drivers and posties safe, please:
- Keep 1.5 meters in distance.
- If you're experiencing symptoms, please let your postie or driver know.
- Wear a mask where required and practice good hygiene.