Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website
I think I've been charged incorrectly?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your payment and may have been overcharged.
This may be due to a technical glitch. We do our best to ensure that this doesn't happen!READ FULL ARTICLE
If you believe that you may have been overcharged, please get in contact with the Docs Experts below and provide your order details and a screenshot of the overcharge.
How can I tell if an item is in stock?
Our stock levels are constantly fluctuating, however, if an item is listed on the website it is generally in-stock.
If you want to check stock availability before purchasing, give our Docs Experts a call on 1800 931 831. Press option 1 once prompted. They'll be able to check if there is any stock left and even place an order securely over the phone for you.
Alternatively, you can sign up to our mailing list to stay in the loop about any re-stocks. Head over to our website and scroll down to the bottom and enter in your email address.READ FULL ARTICLE
Do you price match?
Dr. Martens does not offer price matching. We do not price match to third-party retailers, sale prices or pricing discrepancies.READ FULL ARTICLE