Are your sales available in-store and online?
Yes, whenever we have a sale on our website, our in-store products will also be on sale (unless specified on the website)
Please note: Sale end dates will be specified on the website when they are running, and will also provide information if a sale is available online only.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration our website
I think I've been charged incorrectly?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your payment and may have been overcharged.
This may be due to a technical glitch. We do our best to ensure that this doesn't happen!READ FULL ARTICLE
If you believe that you may have been overcharged, please get in contact with the Docs Experts below and provide your order details and a screenshot of the overcharge.
Do you price match?
Dr. Martens does not offer price matching. We do not price match to third-party retailers, sale prices or pricing discrepancies.READ FULL ARTICLE