What is 1 Hour Click & Collect?
Want it now? Dr. Martens offers 1 Hour Click & Collect.
Place a Click & Collect order during store opening hours and you will receive your collection email within 1 hour.
Please wait until you’ve received this email before heading in-store to collect.
Ts & Cs
1 Hour Click & Collect is only available where your purchase:
- is finalised on a day on which your nominated Dr. Martens store is open for business;
- is finalised one (1) hour before your nominated Dr. Martens store closes for that day
- is available for Click & Collect
- is not affected by an event outside the reasonable control of Dr. Martens (including any impediment caused by the fraud analytic pre-screening process)
How does Click & Collect work?
Click & Collect allows you to place an order online and pick up in your nominated store! It's as easy as that! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size.t
- Select 'Click & Collect' and enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
Please note that Click & Collect is subject to stock availability. Click & Collect may not be available for some items if your local store(s) are sold out.
Once your order is placed, our in-store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order. Once it's ready we'll send you an email** letting you know and you can come and collect at your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you).
**When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact with our Docs Experts. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the cardholder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Why haven't I received any Click & Collect notifications?
Once you have placed an order, you will receive an email notification when it is ready to be picked up from your nominated store. We recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can sometimes land in there.READ FULL ARTICLE
When can I pick up my Click and Collect order?
You’ll get an email notification once your order is ready to be picked up, so be sure to keep an eye out in your inbox! We also recommend checking your spam/junk mail as it can also land in there.
When you place a Click & Collect order within business hours, you will receive your collection email within 1 hour. Please wait until you have received this email before going in-store to collect.
To help us process your order quickly in-store, please ensure you bring along the following with you:
- Order Confirmation.
- Personal ID (ie, your driving license, proof of age or passport).
We may also request to see the credit/debit card used or speak to the cardholder.
Can I cancel my Click & Collect order?
If for any reason you cannot pick up your Click & Collect order from store or would like to cancel, please get in touch with our Docs Experts below to organise this. Don't worry! You don't need to physically go back in-store!READ FULL ARTICLE
Please ensure that you include your order number when contacting us so we can assist you in the quickest way possible.
How can I return a Click and Collect order?
You can simply return to your store of collection if you have changed your mind about your recent click and collect purchase. Keep in mind, we can't refund PayPal orders in-store. You are also welcome to post your Click and Collect back to us for return.
Our general returns policy applies.READ FULL ARTICLE