Does Dr. Martens have a warranty on products?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a specific warranty on our products.
We review faulty, soiled or damaged items on a case-by-case basis.
If you believe an item you have purchased from Dr. Martens Australia is faulty, please follow the steps listed in our faulty policy below.
Important to note: If you have purchased through a third-party stockist and not directly through our website or one of our stores, unfortunately, we will not be able to assist you with a faulty claim as we will require, for any assessment, exchange or return, an official Dr. Martens receipt. Please reach out to the retailer for a faulty claim and assessment as your details and payment history will sit safely within their system.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is my order number/ID?
Your order number will look like: #DRMAU123456789
This number is your reference for your order, and for returning your item in-store or online.
If you have an order number that looks like: #12345678 - this may have been internationally purchased from www.drmartens.com.
We are unable to help with international purchases. Please reach out to their customer service team here.
I've received a mismatched pair of shoes, what can I do?
If you have received your order, and you have 2 different shoes that do not match, please see the options below to have this resolved:
- Please visit your nearest Dr. Martens store, and our team can have your shoes exchanged to the correct pair, or refunded for you. You can find your nearest Dr. Martens store here.
- If you cannot make it in-store, you can organise your return online through our returns portal here.
You can reach out to our Docs Experts below for more assistance, but please note we are unable to facilitate direct exchanges or replacements online.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why haven't I received my order confirmation?
If you haven't received an order confirmation shortly after placing your order this may be due to:
- Your order is still processing in our systems
- A small typo in the email address entered at the checkout
- The email has been marked as spam and has been moved to your junk/spam folder
If you still haven't received it within 24 hours, contact our Docs Experts with the info below and we'll locate and resend your order confirmation.
- First name and last name the order was placed under
- Date when the order was placed
- Payment method used
My Docs are missing shoelaces?
We are so sorry to hear that you've missed out on some laces!
If your Docs arrive without shoelaces, please reach out to our Docs Experts to let us know what's going on.
Need new laces? You'll find our range of shoelaces here.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why was my delivery returned to sender?
If your parcel has been returned to sender, you will be refunded in 2-5 business days once your parcel arrives back at the warehouse.
Some possible reasons why your order was unable to be delivered:
- Your delivery address was incomplete or incorrect
- No-one was present to receive the parcel
- The delivery was rejected
Once your parcel has been returned to sender, unfortunately we cannot send the parcel back out to you.
We understand that you're hanging out for your new item(s), so we suggest repurchasing under a new order for them to be delivered to a location where they can be signed for such as your place of work.READ FULL ARTICLE