I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened? The stock on the website is live and reflects what is available in real time. Placing an item in your shopping cart doesn't guarantee the purchase of an item. Until you've completed the checkout process another customer may have purchased the item, even if it's in your shopping bag. To prevent this from happening, it is recommended that you check out as soon as possible and then continue shopping.
Articles in this section
- Can I change or cancel my order after it's been placed?
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- The shoes I want aren't available in my size, what do I do?
- I tried to check out and the item(s) in my shopping bag disappeared. What happened?
- The item I ordered last week just went on sale!
- I placed and order and I was charged for it, but when I log into my account I cant see it, where’s my order?
- I placed an order and got 2 order confirmations, why is this?